Pending payment.

Achelie
Contributor
Contributor
So i won an item on ebay but I didn't pay for it right away because I was waiting on another seller to refund me for an item I've return and then pay with that money. And it took a little time and ebay even sent me an email saying I have 3 to 4 days to pay for item otherwise seller will cancel the order. So today I paid for item and it says pending payment and it might take a few days till it's cleared. And I don't understand why it says that on only one item because I bought 2 things today the other one is completed but the one I took time to paid for is uncleared I wouldn't have any problem to wait but I don't want the seller to cancel it I sent an email to him explaining him everything but he hasn't emailed me back. What should I do. Will he be able to cancel this order just because it's uncleared? And will the order status be completed eventually?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Achelie

It might be pending because the seller has the wrong email address on their listing

Or did u pay directly from your bank acc where your payment has been sent as an echeque which take a while to clear?

Send the seller a message and tell them your payment is pending and could they double check by doing this:-

Go to their ebay sold page find the transaction and click "more actions" at the side

Click "sell similar" scroll down and double check the ppal email address is correct without any spelling mistakes on the listing

If its wrong try adding that one to their ppal and see if the money comes thru

if it doesnt have they got an option to cancel the payment and send u their ppal address so u can repay

U can also click the "advanced" tab on ebay to request contact details

Find contact info and follow instructions

They should have a phone no so u can call them

They will be send your contact details also if u request theirs

Its up to the seller whether they cancel your order or not

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.