Pending Order?

P_L
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I recently made attempted a large purchase through paypal.

At first, it wouldn't let me so I tried to pay directly with my credit card. I couldn't get the order through directly with my card, so returned to my paypal to find it HAD went through (somewhat) and the payment is "pending". I cannot cancel the order or remove my credit card number from paypal now.

I contacted the website with the special order number enclosed within the "pending" paypal payment, and they say they have no record of the transaction.

Basically, I tried to make a payment, the payment is stuck pending, and the vendor says the transaction did not happen. As far I know, there has been no payment on my part.

I think part of the problem may be that my account is not validated. Would validating my account help?

Help please?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

P_L
Contributor
Contributor

On top of not being able to remove my credit card now, I am unable to dispute the transaction, as it is saying the Transaction ID is wrong. I am even using the "find id" option on the dispute form.

Someone please help me!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.