Paypal are a bunch of crooks!

temp20180930c
New Community Member

Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks!  Paypal are a bunch of crooks!  Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks! Paypal are a bunch of crooks!  Paypal are a bunch of crooks! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

.. getting rid of from contribute as no question asked and others do have.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ROSE2008
New Community Member

I sold two Amazon gift card. Three months after the buyer said Credit card was stolen
and then PayPal refund their money. Both buyers are using the new account in which an even registered with the name Michelle Obama. PayPal is helping them to cheat my money! !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You would not have lost out in that scenario if you had met all the requirements of seller protection...the fact you did lose out means unfortunately you either did not send the item trackable or failed another of the requirements.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.