Paypal Credit Option Not Showing

rwilkes
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, ive recently signed up and have been accepted for paypal credit, i went to buy trainers from JD sports and the option came up but i didnt proceed as i was not sure wether i wanted them, the next time i went to buy them and the the paypal credit option never came up it just came up with my debit card? Ive messaged paypal and have had no reply! What is the point in it if its not going to work! So silly
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Conor

Hi rwikes,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

I'm afraid the PayPal Credit option will not be available for every transaction.

Our internal security model will sometimes disallow this feature and it can only be selected when you see it offered at the checkout. 

If this is becoming a persistent problem though, you might be best to call us toll-free on 0800 358 7911 so we can research this further. You could also send us a tweet or a quick Facebook me...

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

Conor

Login to Me Too

yyehuwdah
New Community Member

Did you ever fix it because i just sign up on FEB 16 and am having the same issue

Login to Me Too

Bradleybrad80
Contributor
Contributor
I constantly have this problem it never works! Frustrating and pointless to be fair what's the point of having credit you can't spend on what you want only what PayPal allows even more annoying the fact it works one minute then 2 minutes later doesn't it really needs sorting! Iv seen so many complaints about PayPal credit. Been told of PayPal to delete history use same internet connection and still doesn't work.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.