Payments History

Forum-Decorum
Contributor
Contributor

I want to find a record of a payment I made via paypal back in or around October 2010. I have gone into my paypal account and tried to put dates in of the transaction but it isn't doing what I assume I am requesting it to do I am rather confused.

How can I get the history of my stansactions up on screen please.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there Forum-Decorum,

You can download your transaction history into a spreadsheet application from the point you started using PayPal up until today's date. 

From the 'History' page, you can download your account's History log:

1. Click 'Download History,' which appears in the 'More' drop-down list.
  2. Choose the date range of transactions you'd like to download and select the file type you want to save your History as.
  3. Click 'Download History.'

I hope this information helps you

Wayne

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there Forum-Decorum,

You can download your transaction history into a spreadsheet application from the point you started using PayPal up until today's date. 

From the 'History' page, you can download your account's History log:

2. Choose the date range of transactions you'd like to download and select the file type you want to save your History as.
  3. Click 'Download History.'

I hope this information helps you

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Forum-Decorum
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks I will keep this information.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

You are more than welcome! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

tillymint1464
New Community Member

I have had the same problem with history searches.  

A few times I have tried to find historical entries under 'find a transaction' using the criteria, 'last name, first name' and 'last name' within a certain time period, but each time the search results have brought up every transaction, incoming and outgoing.

Is there a problem with the site?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi tillymint1464, 

I am not aware of any issue with finding particular transactions however I will look in to it for you. 

I will post once I have an update

Paula 

Login to Me Too

scott4

hi

I am trying to download all my payments and receipts from march 2011 but i cannot seem to get the download thing to work 😞

I clicked it as pdf (cos i dont know what the others mean - comma/tab etc 😕  )but only 3 transactions come up... there must be about 80 transactions (mainly receipts)...

what happened to .. going to history... putting in relevant dates... and seeing all your transactions.. print????  has it gone? 

I am not terribly good with putas etc so can i have very basic advice

ta muchly

scott

Login to Me Too

broomstick
New Community Member

I too am having a problem find payments in my history. My bank statement refers to a series of paypal direct debits between 20th and 30th November 2012, yet I have done these three steps below with no transactions showing on these dates;

3. Click 'Download History.

Over the pass three months it shows some but not all transactions. Why? They are completed transactions, payment in my case.

Very annoying. Wasted about 1 hours messing around trying to find a payees details so far.

Login to Me Too

TinaNeedsToKnow
New Community Member

I have managed in to past to go into history and download transaction from a certain time frame, but now it isn't bringing anything up..?! Where did it all go? I am trying to do my accounts, but this is really not helping. Anybody got any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

db-4162
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

i recently open my account, to find out, there is no history showing up, i tried everything, how am i suppose to send parcels to people if i can't see there payment details.

i know they paid me cause when i last open it, all my history was showing, i just login a few days after, like "Today", and there is no history in my account overview. where did it go?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.