Payment query, too much taken?

Envisage_Me
New Community Member
Hi there, I wonder if someone can help me as I'm very confused, I recently brought 3 items from 3 different sellers on the 11th of this month. I have checked my bank statement and it appears that one of the items I have been charged 49.75 for on my bank statement but checking the paypal transaction it shows Paid with £35.76 PayPal balance £49.75 VISA x-xxxx You'll see "PAYPAL *EOUTLETEBAY" on your card statement. The item in question is only 13.99 and that is what the total shows at the bottom of the paypal transaction but the amout of 49.75 still seems to have been debited from my account. Ihave checked my other transactions after this and none appear to be double barrelled payments like this they all just say one payment I.E paid by visa I have been trying to work out how to contact paypal but there help section is atrocious. Had anyone else had anything like this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Envisage_Me

Not quite sure i can work that one out so your best bet is to phone customer services  >>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and scroll down to the phone option right at the bottom > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.