Payment issue

Mistermirage
New Community Member
Receiving this message when being redirected to business site during payment process. I have no idea what it means all my details are correct and it has occurred for several days now. I am trying to buy items from the bath and body works website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Compilation of JSP File '/gsi/bbw/mvc/checkout/transition.jsp' failed: transition.jsp:71:47: Type com.gsicommerce.webstore.display.DisplayConstants contains no field with this name. if(request.getAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER) != null && ((Boolean)request.getAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER)).booleanValue()) ^------------------------^ transition.jsp:71:134: Type com.gsicommerce.webstore.display.DisplayConstants contains no field with this name. if(request.getAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER) != null && ((Boolean)request.getAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER)).booleanValue()) ^------------------------^ transition.jsp:73:48: Type com.gsicommerce.webstore.display.DisplayConstants contains no field with this name. request.removeAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER); ^------------------------^ transition.jsp:145:47: Type com.gsicommerce.webstore.display.DisplayConstants contains no field with this name. if(request.getAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER) != null && ((Boolean)request.getAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER)).booleanValue()) ^------------------------^ transition.jsp:145:134: Type com.gsicommerce.webstore.display.DisplayConstants contains no field with this name. if(request.getAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER) != null && ((Boolean)request.getAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER)).booleanValue()) ^------------------------^ transition.jsp:147:48: Type com.gsicommerce.webstore.display.DisplayConstants contains no field with this name. request.removeAttribute(DisplayConstants.ATTR_HAZMAT_ITEMS_IN_ORDER); ^------------------------^
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

SharonRA
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get an answer to your problem?  I'm having the same problem with Bath and Body Works.  Tried Friday September 13, 2013, and then again today,  on a different wireless network.   

Login to Me Too

Naomi2013
New Community Member

Me too! Getting it from Bath and Body works! So annoying! 09/16/13

Login to Me Too

awlasuk
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue with Bath & Body Works. 

Login to Me Too

bjagd02
New Community Member

I am getting this error also. Guess I'll have to use my bank account 😕

Login to Me Too

laney77
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same exact issue! I talk to a customer service person at Pay Pal and they gave me a bath and body works phone number. 

Anyone else get the problem figured out. 

The Pay Pal person also said they were not aware of any one else having this issue so I am glad I am not the only one. 

Login to Me Too

dmn4007
New Community Member

Today is 9/30/13 and I am having the same issue trying to check out of Bath and Body works using PayPal.  It stinks because I have a $10 off coupon IF I pay using PayPal.  So calling B&BW directly isn't going to help me because then I won't get the discount.  Also seems odd PayPal would claim no knowledge of the issue when it's posted here on their forum.  Guess they don't moderate their posts?

Login to Me Too

laney77
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same discount e-mail.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.