Paying with empty paypal balance

person_
Contributor
Contributor

i read on paypal you can pay without having any balance on your paypal account. How does that work? I have already linked it with my saving/banking account but i dont understand how i can tell paypal to get the money from there....please help and explain to me how this works.

p.s i purchased something already but the seller wants payment within 3 days its already 4 i need to pay them ASAP

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Damieni
New Community Member

I want to know if this is possible too. I've read on a few sites that it is, but I want to know for sure.

It would be good if it does work since it takes forever to get money from bank transfer into PayPal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

If you only have a bank account on file, you don't have to move funds into your balance first.  You can skip this step by completing the checkout process without adding funds first - PayPal will just debit your account directly.  In some instances, you may run across a seller who doesn't accept eCheques; if that's the case, you may have to move funds in first to cover the purchase in order to meet their requirement.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.