Paying for an eBay item

lightingtech94
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've recently bought something off of eBay and paid via PayPal. As I didn't have enough money in my PayPal balance I used my Bank Account. The transaction went through fine and I received the item however three weeks later and still no money has been taken out of the bank account to pay for this item. 

Normally I paid for things on Paypal using my Visa Debit card which I have linked to my account, I just accidentally forgot to select this during the transaction. Now i'm wondering if i'm in some sort of "debt" with my ebay account.

Note: I've had eBay transactions this week which have gone through fine selecting my visa debit card and have shown up on my bank statement the next day.

Many thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Thats odd.

If you don't have a negative balance in your paypal account balance then you are not in debt.

Are you sure that you did not have more funds than you thought in your balance.

If you go and click on the transaction in your paypal account > view the details page it will tell you exactly where the funds were debited from. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.