PayPal transaction not listed as guest user? eBay purchase not turned up

Shumantor
New Community Member

hi

ive made several purchases in eBay and they have not arrived.   I have contacted the sellers and they have ignored me. 

I'm trying to open Ebay disputes and they push me to the resolution page in PayPal, but all my transactions Ie. purchases for the last six weeks are not showing in PayPal?  It is mentioned in Ebay that I am a guest user on PayPal. I Can Only assume I haven't set up my account correctly in PayPal.    Which I will go on to sort out but how do I gain a refund for these items that haven't turned up? Especially when the buyers are having no contact with me. 

Very confused 😞

thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shumantor

A guest buyer is when you pay to a sellers paypal account BUT you don't log in to your own paypal account and you use a card to pay them.

If that was so you can still open a dispute but you need to call customer services and they will open a claim straightaway.

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.