PayPal, Y U SO FRUSTRATING?

TheKillerEon
Contributor
Contributor

Seriously, it's getting bloody annoying not being able to make these tiny little purchases with my PayPal. I am an online gamer and sometimes I play games like APB that are free to play, but if you fork over some cash you get extra goodies. I also use Steam, a way to purchase digital copies of games I want. But how can I get those when PayPal keeps on rejecting it?! I am a premier member, I make sure to keep enough cash on my account, and I can't spend more than $40 a day without getting rejected??? The whole reason I got PayPal was to avoid getting a credit card, but since PayPal Express Checkout seems to be denying over half of my attemtped purchases, it's getting to be a pretty nice option just to ditch PayPal and chain my bank account to a credit card. Sure I'll probably get stabbed in the back by annoying fees, but I think I'd prefer that over this PayPal frustration sending my good mood off the deep end!

If anyone can lend me some knowledge on how to remedy this issue, I'd greatly appreciate it... If not, goodbye PayPal and hello credit card fees. -.- All I wanna do is buy online without a credit card... come on PayPal, let them take my money!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.