PayPal Dispute Should I Return Item Back To The Seller

irtzaali
New Community Member

Hello, I Recently Purchases Some Beats By Dre, Unfortuantly They Were Counterift, I'm Tryin To Contact The Seller But He's not replying back. So Now i'm goin to open a dispute in paypal. My question was if I have to return the headphones back, what if he says he never got them or says the box was empty then what will i do ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

irtzaali -

Welcome to the boards!

When you file a claim and we request that you return the item to the seller, one of our requirements for you to receive a refund is that you return the item with:

• online tracking information (a tracking number PayPal can input into the shippers website and see where the package wound up)
  • signature confirmation that is viewable online (if it is over a certain amount)

When you do this, we can confirm the item is received by the seller and issue a refund.  In situations of counterfeit goods, we may not require return of the item, and you may be instead instructed to turn the item over to your local authorities or submit proof of the items destruction.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.