PayPal Credit

Annibee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have recently been approved for PayPal credit and wanted to use it to pay for a training course I wish to attend. The organizers have sent a payment request but when I go to pay, it only gives bank or card options. Am I unable to use Credit? Or can I send the payment through the Services & Goods option? Thank you! 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Annibee,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

PayPal Credit is only available to be used on approved merchants. It is not available for all payments sent through PayPal. The needs to advise PayPal they would like to participate with PayPal Credit and receive approval. It sounds like the organizers of the course have not set up for PayPal Credit and you would be unable to use this payment method with them.

- Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Annibee,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

PayPal Credit is only available to be used on approved merchants. It is not available for all payments sent through PayPal. The needs to advise PayPal they would like to participate with PayPal Credit and receive approval. It sounds like the organizers of the course have not set up for PayPal Credit and you would be unable to use this payment method with them.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Annibee
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you!! 😊
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.