PayPal Credit not working on ebay!

patriciaparker
Contributor
Contributor

hi Paypal community I keep getting a messaging sayin 

We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details including your billing address.

on ebay i purchased a samsung galaxy 4 on ebay for 100 dollars USD  and when i try to buy an iphone se for 445 on ebay that messge pops up i updated my address and made it primary i link my mums creditcard to my account it keeps saying the same exact thing when I am using paypal credit I call customer care all tey said is to check the insufficent funds on the linked card and  i did i don't have nothing on the card when they said paypal credit can be use for to pay the item later and not use the credit card during checkout so I am confused it went through on the s4 the purchased and when i try to purchase another item it won't allow it what should  i do i also contact ask paypal on twitter no response back have anyone had this issue before?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi patriciaparker,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

With any PayPal Credit related issues, we always recommend contacting our Credit Team directly for assistance, so they can look into any issues which may be occurring on their end. You can get in touch with them at 0800 368 7155.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.