Pay pal esculation being reveiwed

paulwatson5
Contributor
Contributor

I have esculated a claim against a seller as I have not received my item as royal mail have lost it. There is a tracking number of which paypal have. The resolution centre says bing reviewed by paypal and has done for the last 12 days, I have tried to email paypal but get the same reply which is to phone them. I feel discriminated against as I am disabled and unable to ring them , is there no other way for me to contact them . I always use paypal and have not had any problem until now and this is putting me off as there is no way for me to find out if I am going to get my money reyurned. regards from a very frustrated paypal user

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

paulwatson5
Contributor
Contributor

please please someone help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi paulwatson5,

Thank you for posting! 

We are unable to see your case details I am afraid however generally we allow 10 days for a seller to respond to a Non Receipt claim. Once the seller responds PayPal will review the claim and make a decision within 72hrs. 

If you have not had an update you should hear from PayPal very soon, keep an eye on your emails.

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

paulwatson5
Contributor
Contributor

Oh boy its been 2 weeks now since they started the reviewed and nothing , I think they have forgotten me 😞

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ring them >>

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

OR

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

paulwatson5
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you ,I will try the facebook page as I am disabled and cannot use the phone , many thanks .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.