Pay after delivery

Linnie1958
Contributor
Contributor
If I use pay pal on a desktop computer I get the pay after delivery option but not if I use the mobile site, why ?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Conor

Hi Linnie1958,

Welcome to our Community Forum Smiley Happy

I'm afraid the Pay After Delivery feature will not be available for every transaction.

This happens for several reasons but should not be dependant on the device you're using to make a particular payment.

Our internal security system may flag the occasional mobile payment if for example, you're not using a secure connection.

Please do let us know if this problem persists though so we can investigate this further.

I hope this helps,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Linnie1958
Contributor
Contributor

I have just tested this problem again. I needed 2 items from ebay, the first one I bought using the desktop PC and paid with paypal and got PAD which is my perfered method.  the second item I used the ipad and did not get the PAD option and payment taken from bank account. this is not causing me a proble because the purchases have to be paid for, but is confusing why I only get the PAD method using paypal on the PC.

Login to Me Too

kellyb1980
New Community Member

how do i set up pad

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.