Pay Pal Connect balance due and payments.

prairiepines
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal closed my Pay Pal Connect account, but this past month I have sold household items on Ebay to pay off the balance.  The payments I have made on the Connect account are just sitting there under balance and not being applied to the credit balance.  As of today, the last payment is 8 working days out, the other payments made each time I sold something are even more than 8 days out and have not been applied to the credit balance.  Since not applied, I have now over paid and just sitting there in "available credit" and can not be used, remember the account is closed by Pay Pal.  So as of now, my Pay Pal Connect has an amount due of $241.72, with an "available balance" of $533 which I can not use and not being applied to my balance and a refund issued for over payment.  All my payments are 8 working days out or more not even counting Presidents Day.  What gives?  When will my account be credited and issued a refund for over payment?  Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Prairiepines

Welcome to the community and apologies for the late reply.  I am sorry to hear that you are having these issues. For PayPal Credit related questions, the best thing would be to contact the Credit team on 0800 368 7155. You can also reach out to them via Twitter: @AskPayPalCredit

Thanks,

Jessica 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.