Pay After Delivery - Can I change payment type?

chilledstorm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if its possible to change the payment type to my credit card?

Cheers

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KeatonWright

PAD 'only' works with a bank account, you can't pay a 'pay after delivery' payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

junglis1
Contributor
Contributor
Similar issue here as OP, but instead I want to change to another bank account. For whatever reason, during eBay checkout, it's defaulted to my BUSINESS bank account; I made a personal purchase, accidentally chose the default (Pay After Delivery from BUSINESS BANK), but as it has not been withdrawn from that account, I figured it would be as easy as changing the fund source to my PERSONAL BANK before the payment is withdrawn... but apparently not. Now it's going to be a PITA to reimburse my BUSINESS BANK from my PERSONAL BANK for this personal purchase and make sure I document it properly for my accountant. Ugh... awesome, Pay"Pal", really awesome.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@junglis1

So you accidentally chose the default business account and that is paypals fault?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

junglis1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. It's always paypal's, don't you know? But seriously paypal made that account my default without asking after i added it, when for the last 10 years it's been my personal account. Pretty reasonable to expect to be able to change the source of funding a week or more before it's actually withdrawn.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.