Name

eh
New Community Member

Hi

Will my full name (or any part of name) show up on the recipients paypal account after i transfer money to them? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there eh,

When you have a Personal or a Premier account your name as it appears on your account will show up for anyone you do business with. If you have a Business account you could have a business name show up instead of a personal name.

You can upgrade your account in just a few clicks! Simply follow the steps below to start enjoying the benefits of a Premier or Business account.

1. Log in to your account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. On your Account Overview page, click the ‘Upgrade’ link underneath your name, near the top of the page.
3. Click ‘Upgrade Now’.
4. Choose Premier or Business account.
5. If you select Premier account, click ‘Continue’ to upgrade your account immediately.
6. If you select Business account, click ‘Continue’, and enter the requested information.
• Business type - if you are not a Business you can select 'Individual' from the drop down menu. If you only use PayPal to make online payments please select 'I only send money or pay with PayPal', enter your date of birth and click 'Save'
7. Click ‘Submit’.

I hope this information helps you

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.