Money transfer from bank account

tripping234
New Community Member

Hi! I only used paypal a handful of times in the past (maybe twice). But this time, I wired over 200$ from my bank account into paypal on 2 separate occasions. The first transaction, it says that the money should be in my paypal account today, November 4th (I wired it on October 27th). But still, nothing. Is this normal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

Transfers in and out of PayPal can take 5 to 7 business days - looking back at the calendar, the online estimate sounds about right.  Usually it's that day, give or take one business day. 

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

DoctorMisterT
Contributor
Contributor

I transfered 75$ from my bank account on January 18th, the funds were taken from my bank account on January 25 and they were supposed to be deposited into my Paypal on January 27th... it is now January 29th, what is happening? should i worry?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

DoctorMisterT -

If the transfer was initiated on January 18th, January 19th would be the first business day.  Running 5 to 7 business days, that would place the latest it would normally arrive on January 27th.  However, the US experienced a banking holiday during that period, so you might see it run into January 30th (this can also happen if the bank transfer backs up anywhere along the line). 

If you haven't received it yet into your balance, let us know!

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.