Misleading eBay item

Jennideer
Contributor
Contributor
I bid on an item on eBay listed- Zara BNWT ladies grey suede ankle boots size 7. When I got the boots one was an 8 (2 different sizes) when I looked at the listing again in the seller had put in the added notes that shoes were 2 different sizes. But my point is if you are selling shoes that are 2 different sizes then you should list this in main description that comes up in thumbnail but she listed them as size 7 boots so they came up in a size 7 search. Feel the listing is misleading as seller knows she should of stated odd sizes in main description. When I questioned she said you can't notice once on but I can notice as obviously one is to big
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jennideer

Not really sure what this has to do with Paypal but why not open an Ebay request for a return?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jennideer
Contributor
Contributor
I have opened an eBay refund request but seller not accepting she was being misleading in selling. I was just wondering which way it would go if I put in for a refund request with PayPal instead as eBay customer service is not great and PayPal I find more helpful
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jennideer

All you can do is open a dispute and see what happens.

You would have to file for item received but not as described adding that the description was poorly written and misleading.

IF paypal find in your favour then you may have to send the item back to the seller at your own expense trackable to prove delivery before she has to refund you UNLESS you activated the below link before you made the transaction.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.