Made purchase with 5% PayPal cashback but no sign of it

petebrockwell
New Community Member

I received an email from PayPal (paypal (at) e.paypal.co.uk) offering 5% cashback on any purchases made by June 30th 2013. I made a purchase on the 28th, but there is no sign of any cashback in my account.

How is this paid, and when will it show up? Is it even a valid offer (doesn't look like a scam email address)?

Thanks,

Pete

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Have contacted customer support with your concern, if no, you should follow-up with them.

Login to Me Too

Elephant8513
New Community Member
Hi I did the same, made purchases with PayPal for 5% cash back and have not received anything. Have you had any luck with customer services? I can't seem to get through to anyone. Thanks
Login to Me Too

danman
New Community Member

Hiya - I am in the same position - I actually made quite a large purchase, so was expecting the maximum payback, but all mention of the offer has been scrapped, and there is no sign of the cash-back?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi All, 

I do regret to hear that some of you have not received your cash back. 

I would recommend that you contact our customer service team so we can review it furhter for you. 

To contact us please click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.