MULTIPLE EMAILS AND DELAYED PAYMENT

MACKEM374
Contributor
Contributor

Its only started to happen recently, and already I'm at my wits end--- !!!!

Paypal has started delaying withdrawal of funds for a transaction 14 days,, so I get a " we will be processing this payment in 14 days  " email, then a " we will be processing your payment soon " reminder, then a " we have requested the payment "  email , and because I use Paypal a lot, my inbox is rapidly filling up with damned Paypal emails ! GRRRRRRR

I can pay immediately by going into my , logging into my account, searching for the transaction, then highlighting it and paying it, but hey, I cant be bothered to mess around like that, I dont have time ! Its faster to pay by card !

Why do companies seem to constantly make things harder and harder for customers eh ?

Paypal is rapidly becoming user unfriendly, and I know someone will come back and spout the company line--" oh it's all for a very good reason "----but that won't mean a thing, it's becoming just too much trouble. I want my inbox FREE of as many emails as possible, not damn clogged up with Paypal emails !

GRRRRRRRR!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.