Just fab uk

Joannemusgrave5
Contributor
Contributor

I have had an e-mail off PayPal saying £35 has been taken out of my account from just fab UK ? I have not ordered anything &I work 12hour night shifts so I missed my skip email..I have just rang customer service I am not allowed a refund I have to buy something oh and she said I should of set my alarm for the cancellation to get up !! 

It's a scam and a fraud I am taking this further am fuming !!!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Joannemusgrave5,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community!

I am sorry to hear about this experience. If you have identified some unauthorized activity in your account, the best thing is to access to your Resolution to report this. You can see the steps here http://ow.ly/10ttKi This is quite simple to complete and it should not take you more than couple of minutes. Once you have complete those steps, we will make sure that a full investigation is made and you will receive an update via email after this.

Hope this helps,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

David19741
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I've had the exact same thing my partner bought a pair of boots from them 2nd November just only received them today...but didn't relise that this company is taking money from peoples accounts each month without knowing and even not buying an item..as I've another £35.00 been taken by them on the 6/12/16 I have opened a dispute as i know and have looked it up on the Internet there's alot of people with the same issue. hoping this gets resolved as not having a some of money coming from my account automatically it's just wrong....
Login to Me Too

David19741
Contributor
Contributor
Had the same issue yesterday another £35 taken from account yet the items i did order arrived today were bought 2nd November service for this scamming company is appalling.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.