JPMC RE PAYPAL INTL LTD 4PU222239399W ?

shella1
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I have serched all the internet for this and some say its a scam others say its the way Paypal are ablke to pay the seller what you have bought

when you signed up to paypal they would have put a smallamount of money into the acount/s you wanted linked to the paypal account then you would reply by stating the amount that was put into the account and away you go. Paypal have to set up a direct debit on those accounts. example you buy something from Amazon through paypal the money is taken from the account that you have linked if there is no direct debit loinked to paypal the money could not be taken from that account hence the direct debit. I found this out today i was just randumly checking my account when i spotted this 

JPMC RE PAYPAL INTL LTD
4PU222239399W

This is what you will see in your direct debit I only found it by accedent when i was checking what direct debits were coming out of my account after a good 3 hours of research  the amount will also change depending on what you last bought on PayPal. Ok I understand all of this what i want to know is why is the date wrong my first thought was maybe its the date the direct debit was set up then i thought ummm no in my mind it should be the date the last payment went out of that account that way you can cross referancethe activity and know what is gomming in and out of your account.

can someone explain this to me

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shella1

You were already told on a previous thread you started that it takes a few days for the funds to leave your bank account if that is what you are using as a funding source.

What paypal do is CREDIT the seller for you and then paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer from your bank account.

Funds can leave your bank account from a few hours UP TO a few days later but the seller would have already been paid by paypal and paypal are now waiting for your funds to pay them back again.

That is why the date you 'paid' and the date the funds leave your bank account can be different.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shella1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks you for explaining it in a way I can under stand that makes sense to me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shella1

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.