Item not Receive

hijan
Contributor
Contributor

hi.

i bought a phone in ebay and pay it directly using paypal not through ebay last week. Unfortunately,  until now i havent receive my phone yet. i have tried to contact the seller using ebay and send her messages but she didnt reply until now. 

what do i do to get my full refund.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

hijan
Contributor
Contributor

hi 

i pay for invoice sent by that person. so, does it count as paying for good?

thank you

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor
Yes you're welcome 😉
Login to Me Too

hijan
Contributor
Contributor

ok. it is sort of relief to me now.

thank you so much!

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor
You're welcome. Open your dispute ASAP, escalate it as soon as you can, ppal will send you a message asking if you want to if it's not resolved before and let me know how you go on. Only reply to the dispute not private emails and do not close it before you receive your refund.
Login to Me Too

hijan
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Paypal has already escalated my dispute to claim once i opened the dispute and it said that i have to wait for 10 days until 13 december in order to allow the seller to respond. Now it has already been 10 days and i checked the open case and look into the status it still says that awaiting for other party's response. What do i do now for paypal to refund my money as i know already the buyer try to fool me. Thank you
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor
You just have to sit it out now and wait for ppal to make their decision, should be any day
Login to Me Too

temp201906204c
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal does not want to address this. Since it's an intangible (downloadable software) and since the seller refuses to refund the payment, Paypal says, "Tough luck."

I have decided never again to buy anything with Paypal. I've seen too many complaints that are unresolved. If they rely on the seller to be honest, then Paypal does not offer protection for buyers.

I've had other situations in which I had to ask for a refund, and never a problem. Once the seller did not have the item and I was told it would take two months. I rather have the money for those two months. He refunded. Another time the computer I was using had a migraine. I had to send it to the tech for fixing, and newly purchased software no longer was useful. No problem getting a refund.

Too late I looked at their forum and saw many others whose cries for help were not answered. I guess this means a good match for Paypal, since Paypal also does not care.

Unfortunately, xxxx is so good at marketing that they received many positive reviews at websites where viewers cannot comment. I was persuaded by these reviews. All who found Tesla an unreliable company will have to go elsewhere to post complaints and warn other buyers.

This now is a warning about Paypal. Unless you are certain the seller is trustworthy, do not use Paypal. Paypal is not trustworthy.

Login to Me Too

temp201906204c
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered software from Tesla Themes and it did not work. They took days to get back to me and then told me to add code. It is supposed to install with one click. I wanted a refund. In that time I found and used other software for my website and had no confidence in them. Paypal closed the investigation, telling me they do not investigate for intangibles. In other words, if you are defraued by someone in this type of situation, Paypal does not care.

Warning: Do not trust Tesla Themes and do not buy downloadable software from any company that is new to you.

But if anyone can tell me how to get Paypal to provide better service than Tesla, I will be most appreciative.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.