Instant payment has not worked for months.......whats goin on, want answer/solution!

theguyzrock
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am not having any luck with any Instant Payments, that i can remember since at least december 2011( maybe earlier if i investigate ).

My account is all verified( 2 banks, 4 credit cards now down to 3 as one rep asked me to try remove once card as expiring aprila smay cause issue ) been at least PAYPAL client for 5 years +

Long storey short from what i can remember,

december goto make a payment to somebody and forced to echeck or Credit card,

december/january/february ebay fees all chaged to balance in paypal or credit card. Before all bank account.

Bought item on March 4 on ebay and want INSTANT paypment.  Guess what only echeck or Credita card available.

Call  in told by 1st rep all good, try again in 1 hour, as she is reseting soemthing on my account

Tried in 2 hours and 3 hours, call back in next rep tells me same thing, try again in 2-3 hours same thing

Call 3rd rep, he stayed late at work at called at ending hours and said after 12 pm PST time Payapl resets settinsg and all other reps where wrong about 1 hour, guess what next day and day after still not INSTANT PAYMENT AVAILABLE.

Call in again and ask to speaks to manager, told by rep need a reason, i explained and rep said to bad to sad, I said i still wnat to speak to supervisor so got a supervisor, who after I explained the whole since december told be she was sending my account for analysis of issue and told call back within 24-48 hours, guess what no call.,

Called again got a rep and said i want to speak to manager as dealt with too many peopel and not getting solved, transfered no problem to her supervisor, supervisor then tells me sucurity protocol and can't do nothing, i said my paylap fees pay your salary etc. and said even bankds and credit carsd give you reason why something not allowed, then I said thsi is why i asked to speak to a manager and he said he's just a supersisor but can transfer me to his supervisor.

Now speaking with his supervisor, told a totally different storey, as yes they can find out why not allowed and if issue they need to rewrok system but can take weeks and said she didn't understand why last supervisor told me 24-48 hours to receive a call.

So as by now I am totally **bleep** @ Paypal, I ahve been a memeber for 5 years +, no issues ever and now can't make instant payments, all confirmed and verified addresses on bank accounst and credit cards, yet PAYPAL loves taking fee's from me, did I mention i have a business account so get nice $ off my accepted cc paymenst from customers,....

WHY am i blocked from instant payments all of a sudden, I want a straight answer, been told with phone calls don;t cancel paypal why shouldn't I..........being forced for paypal echeck and credit cards and can make direct paymenst to peopel for cheaper then paypal.......

Want answer on why blocked( don;t say cause of person isn't verified making payment to , etc... as ebay owns you and my paymenst are forced to credit card ), and seem by searhcing internet alot have same issue .....

* My instant payments are greyed out on all Payments.....to anyone anything

* All reps/supervisors have looked at my account and said NO ISSUES

* no NSF funds ever on bank account or Paypal.

But obviouly is!!!

I want a answer on why not available, don't just say security system as someoen works in security and can tell me why!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sammykins
Contributor
Contributor

The fact that someone who "works" with them is telling you "phone back in 2-3 hours" and then getting transferred to God knows how many people and getting the same spiel each time you phone does not make for a good business.

Login to Me Too

theguyzrock
Contributor
Contributor

Update, I did get a call back from supervisor on Friday, said they have looked into situation and it appears the new security measures are too strict and was told they will be working on it and will call me back in 2-3 weeks.

The funny thing is I made another ebay purchase this week, 1st time through instant payment was there, canceled and retryied as was amazed then 2nd time instant payment was greyout out as option, but old/removed credit cards where listed as usuable......cancelled and tried transaction again and intsnat payment was there and succesfully made payment.   The supervisior commented that I made a successful transaction this week, then i noted what happened and she saw my 2 other attempts, and would pass info to someone on what happened.

She also admitted and told me, many others have same issue and it is not just me.......  ( maybe she is just reading forums and ponying up for the fact there is a issue. )

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.