I clicked on a button offering "Pay After Delivery", ....

SmallBlue
Contributor
Contributor

I clicked on a button offering "Pay After Delivery", part of some feature called "Money Back Guarantee" two purchases ago. I would like to now know how to turn off this option & revert to the old immediate direct payment method.

The apparently safer option has the effect of lengthening the time of the payment's appearance on my Bank Statement - which throws my accounts into disarray.   I have searched the PayPal site & my Account options but see no option to make this reversal? Please anyone?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

SmallBlue
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much Kernolass for this advice, & so promptly. Much appreciated, & so much better than the standard PP Helpline! x

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

From paypal pages.

If you’ve signed up to PAD, it automatically becomes your default way to pay when it’s available. You can switch it off at any time, though. Here’s how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Profile icon at the top of the page.
  3. Under 'Payment settings', beside 'Payment preferences', click Edit.
  4. Under 'Paying after delivery is my preferred way to pay', click Turn this option off.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

SmallBlue
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much Kernolass for this advice, & so promptly. Much appreciated, & so much better than the standard PP Helpline! x

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your welcome, shame you marked your post as the solution and not mine    Smiley Wink

Me watching tv and answering some posts better than the helpline is a rewarding answer, thank you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SmallBlue
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley Embarassed I'm sure other readers will know where the credit belongs re wrong box ticked!

Thanks again for your help, (even while watching tv, talk about multitasking). M 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.