I can't even use my debit card

WallflowerMomo
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having problems with PayPal since last weekend and FINALLY got the money from my account transfered to bank this morning. I'm trying to buy something eBay, which I have more than enough for and I'm doing so without logging into my paypal since it's given me so much problems. My card isn't linked to it anymore but I keep getting " 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WallflowerMomo

How are you going to fund the payment if you pay as a guest buyer via paypal without a card linked??

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi WallflowerMomo,

Thanks for posting in the forum.  Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties to complete a payment.

As Kernowlass mentioned, it wouldn't be possible to send a payment as a guest user without using a card.

I advise you to contact us via Twitter @AskPayPal or  Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK so that we can follow up on your issue.  

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.