How do you use paypal balance to pay for ebay?

Hi i recently recieved a refund with ebay, how do i use this balance to pay for items on ebay?

Also it says i have a balance of 39.08 is this the amount i have available to spend?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

freond
Contributor
Contributor
You must admit, it's quite difficult not to become overwhelmed, when someone, even on a volunteer basis, tries to say you are not sincere. I'm from Kazakhstan. I understand now, benefits are not for everyone 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@freond

You have a vivid imagination, no where did i say you were lying or not sincere.

What i did was give you the CORRECT advice for the UK forum.

If you were not in the UK then its up to you to actually say where you are if you want accurate advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

freond
Contributor
Contributor

I came here just becasue I could not use the PP balance for paying, and saw a HUGE fee for withdrawal.

You see, all you could ask is: "Which country are you from? This forum is for the UK users.", instead of finding faults with the specified currency and telling that "Withdrawal is FREE" (isn't this rude, in the first place)? But you decided to go a long way

Just look at your actions from the outside.

Have a nice day!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@freond

Still not getting it are you.

If you don't state what country you are in then we can't give you the correct advice.

Withdrawals are FREE in most countries, as you were stating you had been charged a fee or were going to be charged a fee then i corrected you and said it was FREE in the UK, which is the forum on which you posted.

But hey don't worry I really couldn't care less if you use paypal or not, in future maybe ask for advice in your own country.....you know the one that is not in the UK or U.S.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hey i am from Greece and i wanna buy from e-bay with ma paypal balance!Please if you know how or reply here or e-mai me at :... xxxxx @ hotmail .com(seperated for permission reasons)

(Post edited to comply with forum guidelines)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi steliospapamii,

I have edited your post for security reasons. 

Here is some information you should find helpful when making payments on eBay- https://www.paypal.com/gr/webapps/helpcenter/topic/?topicID=11400006&parentID=11400003&m=BT 

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

gschamot
Contributor
Contributor

Again, no solution from Paypal to this obvious suffering. 

We have money in paypal account but we cannot spend it. Why? No reason... Paypal just wants to take money from bank account/card and charge for more fees.

When you mail them first reply: Oh no! That cant happen.. We'll first try to pay it with your paypal balance... 

When you say: Well no you dont, thats why I am having a problem, you directly try to reach the bank account even though I have balance in paypal... 

They say: Hmm lets reset your password for security reasons... Then they make sure that they ask some information; impossible to remember and there you go, your account is locked.

Question is simple: Why cant we use our paypal balance to pay? Why cant we change the payment method from our bank account to paypal balance? 

I am sure an irrelevant answer will come again...

Login to Me Too

featherpluckin
Contributor
Contributor

It"s strange but all of a sudden mine starting working that I could pay the balance.  I called them mabe three times and after each time it never worked.  Then one day it worked.  I don't know who did what, but someone must have done something to change it so I could pay with my balance.  Keep calling them and I hope it will happen for you too. 

Login to Me Too

TheLoneDevelope
Contributor
Contributor

Where would i get this option?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Gschamot,

If you are still facing difficulties, could you try contacting us on Twitter @Askpaypal via DM or on Facebook on PayPalUK via PM and we can communicate directly with you to try and help you with getting your issue resolved. I can't see your account from the Community so if you follow the process above we can look into this further for you.

Featherpluckin, I'm happy to hear that you have been able to send a payment from your account. If you encounter difficulties in future, please try contacting us on Twitter or Facebook as I advised above and we will be happy to help you.

Please let me know if you need anything in future.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.