Help with ebay

Igor4234
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i have a problem with paying on ebay with paypal. When i go to checkou and click on pay with paypal a windows open but notting happens. The new window then try to load but after 10 second it shows the message that site can't be reached. Please help.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Igor4234

Clear your history / cookies etc and if that does not work, try another browser.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Igor4234
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Thanks for a quick response. Unfortunately i already tried Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, Edge and no luck there. I cleared my cookies and history but it is still the same. I should mention that i tried another wi-fi, another pc and it is still the same, but i can pay with paypal anywhere else, just not on ebay. It drives me crazy.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Igor4234

Try relinking your ebay and paypal accounts again.

You haven't changed your paypal email recently have you?

>>>

• Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages.
  • Click the Account tab.
  • Click the “PayPal Account” link on the left side of the page.
  • Click the Link My PayPal Account button.
  • You'll be asked to log into PayPal to finish linking your accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Igor4234
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I done that but it is still the same.

I don't know if this can be a problem but i had paypal account last week but i closed it. I made new one with completely new email, i verified account and my card and i can access my paypal without problems. Could it be that that my card is blocked on paypal? I can use my credit card no problem and have money on it.

Login to Me Too

anros
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also hitting this exact problem for the last few weeks... tried to buy a treadclimber a few weeks ago and today a 20 dollar CPU... cannot get past the Cart/Buy it Now step. I've been an eBay/paypal user since 2000 with no issues and now this happens with no solution.

Kind regards

Login to Me Too

anros
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also hitting this exact problem for the last few weeks... tried to buy  a few weeks ago and today a 20 dollar CPU... cannot get past the Cart/Buy it Now step. I've been an eBay/paypal user since 2000 with no issues and now this happens with no solution.

Kind regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi Guys,

It seems that you both could be experiencing one of our security measures, these are usually only temporary. I would try again and if it still persists, I would suggest after clearing your cache and cookies on your device try to disconnect from your Internet provider and reconnect as it might have something to do with the IP address allocated by your Internet provider. Please make sure you are logging from a secure location and avoid using any VPN’s or Proxy Servers. If the issue still persists you may have to contact our Customer Support by phone. You will find the contact detail in the Help section on our Homepage.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.