Help::Please go to paypal to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

mostafa660
New Community Member

I created a new Paypal account and add my master card successfuly ,then I virified my card.

Now when I want to buy from ebay this message raise "Please go to paypal to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase".

I should I do?

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

eberleinjens
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Conor

Hi eberleinjens,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

This message usually means that our internal security model is stopping your payments for whatever reason: http://ow.ly/YHePu

Why don't you try following the steps in this article though to see if they help at all? Having a PayPal account that is fully verified with an active bank and card is normally the best way to increase your chances of successful payments, you see.

Conor

Login to Me Too

lieszkol
New Community Member

Your link doesn't work...

Login to Me Too

eberleinjens
Contributor
Contributor

@lieszkol wrote:

Your link doesn't work...

Why doesn`t she explain why it is not working???

REgards

JE

Login to Me Too

tero
Contributor
Contributor

I have already one time verified my card and send passport copy etc when I got over 1800USD to my paypal i got annonucement that need to prove my personal details, like living address etc, I did it this week, it was approved and my account was back to normal it worked 2 days, yesterday i got same message that i need to do verification. Why again asking that because one time approved and now still same

Login to Me Too

dtcollins

I was having the same issue, getting the message to confirm my credit card. I contacted Paypal and they sent me a link to a page on Paypal that allowed me to confirm my cards:

https://www.paypal.com/mem-number

Login to Me Too

nojib
New Community Member

help me to confirm my paypal account

@mostafa660 wrote:

I created a new Paypal account and add my master card successfuly ,then I virified my card.

Now when I want to buy from ebay this message raise "Please go to paypal to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase".

I should I do?

@mostafa660 wrote:

I should I do?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello nojib, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK community 🙂

I am sorry to hear about this experience when trying to complete a payment. This could be just a temporary issue but also related with our internal security system stopping the payment. In this case, you can attempt to complete the payment a bit later. If you were trying this via your mobile, please access to your account via PC/laptop as this might help. 

You can read more about this here http://ow.ly/4mLmAn

Hope this helps, 

Carlos 

Login to Me Too

k3chik
Contributor
Contributor

JACK-KUN
New Community Member

Hi, You got the nagging problems right? here I tell you what most simple way to solve your prblem. PLease change another exployer which you never login in ebay before, or you can just download Chrome or Firefox maybe, then you know what, eveying can be fixed, you can pay and it can transfer your money directly from your bank account. 

kind regard

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.