Help::Please go to paypal to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

mostafa660
New Community Member

I created a new Paypal account and add my master card successfuly ,then I virified my card.

Now when I want to buy from ebay this message raise "Please go to paypal to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase".

I should I do?

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

2014-CENNE
Contributor
Contributor

Here is what I did. Profile / wallet / edit yor credit card again ... just click edit and the system ask you for the 3 digits , the security code on the back of your credit card / and VOILOOOHHH , I was done .. once I did that , and click save , the system put a tag on the credit card and it appeared the MAGIG WORD UPDATED. Hope this help you people. God bless you all.

BUT VERY IMPORTANT AFTER ALL THAT, YOU HAVE TO WAIT  AT LEAST 24 HOURS TO ALLOW THE SYSTEM TO UPDATED......  

So do it all over again ,and at the end , ... the last step when the updated word appear , as I sated before (Step by Step) .. Dont you try to buy NO.      JUST WAIT ... Another day ....   GOD  Bless you.

Login to Me Too

Nick_baseball
New Community Member
Go to my wallet click which card you want to confirm
Login to Me Too

UpwardNinja
New Community Member

If you are still looking for a solution I've found one. You have to go to the classic site, go to my money, and click on the card. There will be a small box next to it with the option to enter the 4 digit code.

Login to Me Too

VTKegger
New Community Member

Thank you for this!  This is exactly the thing that solved my problem!  For whatever reason the "new site" doesn't have a place to actually type in the code, but the classic site does.  Right now, it seems you just need to switch to the classic site for a moment to confirm you credit cards.

Login to Me Too

sqn_conductive
Contributor
Contributor

actually there's no "profile" tab at my paypal account, that's why i can't follow. actually only the "paypal logo" , " summary", "activity" , "wallet", "help", "community" are there. i think its they're newest interface. how can i turn it back to classic version?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

The profile tab is now the Cog shaped wheel in the top right corner.

-David R

Login to Me Too

bubbledew
New Community Member
Problem solved. Try to contact them in your country. I live in Malaysia. They asked me to clear my history, cookies etc, I used safari as my browser. Then I could make payment on eBay!
Login to Me Too

brwneyedgurl518
New Community Member

Clearing the cookies worked for me too!  It took 2 tries- but my payment (over $30) went through!! Thanks:)

Login to Me Too

FadiAboMsalam
thank you so much this hekped solved my problem
thanks for saving hours of searching to fix the problem (Y)
Login to Me Too

jcannon22

it's doing same thin to me i can make small purchases but not big ones.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.