Help::Please go to paypal to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

mostafa660
New Community Member

I created a new Paypal account and add my master card successfuly ,then I virified my card.

Now when I want to buy from ebay this message raise "Please go to paypal to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase".

I should I do?

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did complete the credit card verification process?

See this info:

https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/helpcenter/article/?solutionId=163390&m=SRE

Login to Me Too

vivelevive
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.

But i've already verified my credit card with paypal. Any idea what may be causing this?

Login to Me Too

Tanvir_9678

But I already have confirmed it and it's been 12 hours already but still it says "Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase." But why? I can't buy anything from eBay. 😕

Login to Me Too

bacho555
New Community Member

i have the same problem and don't know what to do, sellers are waiting for my payment but unfortunately one day my paypal account started to give an error messages that i need to verify my credit card, i also am not able to add ne credit cards. paypal service cen't help me. somehow their security system blocks my account to make an vtransactions

Login to Me Too

luial01
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, could you tell if you found a solution?

I have a same problem and I do not know how to follow.

Regards

Login to Me Too

ReggyEcherie
Contributor
Contributor

I get the message "Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase."

this usually happens when I try to make a 2nd or 3rd purchase in a week.

So on the FAQ it says

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Select My money.
  4. In the 'Debit and credit cards' section click Update.
  5. Click Enter PayPal Code. ---- THIS OPTION DOES NOT EXIST.
  6. Enter your the code and click Confirm Card.

Another supposed answer in the FAQ says

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Select My money.
  4. In the 'Debit and credit cards' section click Update.
  5. Click Link and Confirm My Card. --- THIS OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE.  
  6. Click Save and Continue.

SO WHAT DO I DO???!?!?! This is really starting to **bleep** me off. If the option isnt there, then am I to assume my card is verified? It has been months since I added it. I use it often. So whats the Deal here paypal? My address is confirmed, my card (update) gives me no option whatsoever to confirm anything. please help.

Login to Me Too

zelacroix
New Community Member

I've found the way to verified your credit card,

in your PayPal Profile, look below there is "Status" unverified, and the link "Get Verified"

click on that link and there you go 🙂

Hope it help peoples with this problem 🙂

Login to Me Too

2014-CENNE
Contributor
Contributor

Here is what I did.   Profile / wallet / edit yor credit card again ... just click edit and the system ask you for the 3 digits , the security code on the back of your credit card / and   VOILOOOHHH ,    I was done .. once I did that , and click save , the system put a tag on the credit card and it appeared the MAGIG WORD UPDATED.   Hope this help you people.  God bless you all.

Login to Me Too

Aldebarans

You got the message too? I can't pay an item that I commited to buy 3 days ago... it's so frustrating.

You fix didn't help either :l

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.