Goods purchased, no response from seller

helenaj
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I know it's early days yet but I purchased a garden shed from an Ebay seller on Monday and I have to collect it from the sellers address. I have emailed the seller three times now to obtain address details and received no response whatsoever. The money for it was taken from my bank account today. What are my options if the seller continues to not reply to my emails?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You should not really use paypal for collection items best to pay cash on collection.

However you can get the sellers tel number if it was an ebay sale.

Go to advanced search on ebay > contact member left side of page > fill in the details and ebay will send you their tel number in an email.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You should not really use paypal for collection items best to pay cash on collection.

However you can get the sellers tel number if it was an ebay sale.

Go to advanced search on ebay > contact member left side of page > fill in the details and ebay will send you their tel number in an email.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

helenaj
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! Paypal was the only payment method offered and I've always preferred to use it because I've always considered it the safest method. I'll contact Ebay immediately for her contact info.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Unfortunately there is no buyer protection for items that are collected.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.