Gift card problem...

iPay
New Community Member

I recently availed myself a $100 worth of Gift card (Vanila MasterCard) but for some reason whenever I try to add it into my account, it always gives me an error which is " You have entered an invalid number or partial credit card or debit card number. Please check your entry and try again."

I already tried so many times and always even double checking if I put the right info but to no avail, I still cant seem to overcome this problem

Any Help/Advice would be greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Rye-Guy
New Community Member

This happened to me too and all i had to do was go to the vanilla mastercards website and "activate" it for internet use, its really easy heres the website https://www.vanillamastercard.com/home.html?locale=en_CA&product=giftcard&csrfToken=

Login to Me Too

NashBlack
New Community Member

Vanilla Mastercard is goofy.. I had same problem.  You used to be able to put your full name and address linked to your card on their website... Now they just let you associate a Postal Code with it... Soo I believe  ( other places than paypal anyway) when you fill out an online form with the credit card info.. Of course it does not sinc up ... I kow this doesnt help you..but just my thoughts..  Added note The cards do not let re-occuring paymnets either.. Have A Good One !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.