iPay New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Gift card problem...

I recently availed myself a $100 worth of Gift card (Vanila MasterCard) but for some reason whenever I try to add it into my account, it always gives me an error which is " You have entered an invalid number or partial credit card or debit card number. Please check your entry and try again."

I already tried so many times and always even double checking if I put the right info but to no avail, I still cant seem to overcome this problem

Any Help/Advice would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
Rye-Guy New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Gift card problem...

This happened to me too and all i had to do was go to the vanilla mastercards website and "activate" it for internet use, its really easy heres the website https://www.vanillamastercard.com/home.html?locale=en_CA&product=giftcard&csrfToken=

0 Kudos
Highlighted
NashBlack New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Gift card problem...

Vanilla Mastercard is goofy.. I had same problem.  You used to be able to put your full name and address linked to your card on their website... Now they just let you associate a Postal Code with it... Soo I believe  ( other places than paypal anyway) when you fill out an online form with the credit card info.. Of course it does not sinc up ... I kow this doesnt help you..but just my thoughts..  Added note The cards do not let re-occuring paymnets either.. Have A Good One !

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest