GAME.co.uk not taken payment

richard1555
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I just recently ordered a few games from game.co.UK. I played via PayPal (Obviously) but no payment has been taken. About 5 minutes beforehand. I ordered a game but using my girlfriends PayPal and it took payment instantly but for me, my bank account balance and available balance have stayed the same. I ordered the games about half an hour before this post.

Is this normal? Did I do something wrong? I don't know if this helps or not but when I got to PayPal's pay now page, I did have to sign out of my girlfriends PayPal and sign into mine. When I did sign into mine and click "Pay now", it failed according to game so I clicked pay again (on game website) which once again took me to the PayPal's pay now page. I clicked pay now and it went through as normal, but no payment has been taken.

Thanks.

Richard

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

richard1555
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to mention that i forgot to change the 'Ship to' name and address on PayPal's pay now site to my girlfriends name (we live at the same address) so therefore it says to send the games to me. Could this be why?

I also forgot to mention that i did not recieve an email from PayPal saying that my payment has been sent but i did recieve an email from game saying the order completed successfully.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@richard1555

Check your g/f 's paypal account and see if its been charged on there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.