Fraud

GrantWebb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I brought a laptop battery on the 14th Jan for an old laptop it was £8.99, it was from a chinese seller in the UK, they took the £8.99 from my paypal account and on the same day under another name took £4.23 and set it up as a continuous monthly payment, I wonder how many other people are being scammed out of money and not realised it, details below!!

Subscription details

Active

Merchant Eulalee Derby Verified

Profile start date 14 Jan 2017 | Profile ID No. I-PE6VR72K4PB8

Be careful out there!!

Grant

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

annetommy
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know who this person is but every month ay Paypal account is debt:

Subscription details.
Indefinite – continue until cancelled
Total $49.90 USD
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi annetommy,

Welcome to the PayPal community.

It sounds like you could have set up a billing agreement or subscription with this company that needs to be cancelled. Please complete the steps in the following link to check this: goo.gl/G131nK. You can also cancel it from here.

Donna

Login to Me Too

collo75
Contributor
Contributor
Just leave PayPal there service is appalling anyways 8days I've been trying to receive money in to my account total joke
Login to Me Too

Jarmo
New Community Member

I activated the software in google play store price was 8.99 USD. Afterwards, I noticed that after three months a new fee would be paid. I did not mention anything about this when I pay. I only noticed that PayPal sent me a shipment email. this was a small aid software. Sold as this Eulalee Derby. He is a net deceiver and a thief.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Jamo, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. We are always happy to have new members. It sounds like a payment agreement has been set up for the software that you activated. If this is not something you were aware of or would like to cancel this then I would recommend contacting the merchant/company that it is set up with. You can also cancel this on your PayPal account by following the steps below. 

Here’s how to cancel a subscription or recurring payment:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click the Settings icon near the top of the page.
  3. Click Payments.
  4. Under 'Manage Upcoming Payments', click Pre-approved Payments.
  5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
  6. In the 'Cancel Confirmation' pop-up, click Yes.

Note:

• You can’t reactivate a recurring payment after you cancel it
  • Cancelling a payment doesn’t cancel your contract with the merchant. You will need to contact the merchant also to confirm and agree on the cancellation. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Lcrow
I don't know who this is or what its for. I've contacted them several times with no response. I read this & have taken it off of my monthly payments as they have not cooperated with stopping the withdrawals or a refund. I no not how it got there & didn't authorize it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.