Error message at ebay checkout

BubblesUK
Contributor
Contributor

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

I have tried to pay for items purchsed on ebay using my paypal account but everytime I get the above message I have £68.00 in my paypal balance and money on in the accounts linked to paypal so not sure what the problem is

Login to Me Too
189 REPLIES 189

canaldigger
New Community Member

Is Paypal having "A BAD DAY", only I'm getting the same error message? Transaction following yesterdays buy on ebay worked OK. Card not expired.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi all, 

Can you all maybe try using a different browser to see if that might help. I haven’t received any official reports of issues with sending payments. 

If you are still unable to send the payment (even after trying a different browser) please let us know. 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

KrystalMaskery
Contributor
Contributor
I am unable to try a different broswer when my only Internet most of the time is using my iphone. Ive purchased 2 items already within the last couple days with no problem . Since yeaterday I cannot purchase anything . I am ' commiting to buy items 2-3 times when I only requested once. This is a huge hassle and is costing me for things I do not want. I have things to buy and be shipped before Christmas time.. I've tried loging out reatarting the browser but it's the same thing . I checked my PayPal profile settings and my bank is added successfully with funds . I don't want to keep trying and be charged for unneasary things . Please help, I dont understand how there's no resolution ??
Login to Me Too

mark_wooden
Still error, i can't use my paypal account for buy anything.. I have using mozilla, safari, chrome, and other. But, still error. I think the problem on paypal system. Can you fixed it ?
Login to Me Too

rleece4199

I have tried on two different devises ans I am still getting this message. I have sufficient funds available in my paypal account. I have multiple purchases today. Maybe a security thing?

Login to Me Too

swelm_10

same problem

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Login to Me Too

chupavci

Is it possible that banks have daily limit how much money we can spend?

Login to Me Too

jcozzy
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been getting an error message when trying to pay for an ebay item.

" Sorry, we aren't able to complete your request at this time."

Is this because I want it sent to France. The seller has quoted international postage and sent correct invoice

Login to Me Too

jerome1992
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing the same problem right now as BubblesUK. The error message keeps popping out. Really fustrated right now as i am trying to pay for my items. Does this onli happen when u have not verified your paypal account? So now i am going to verify with my bank account. Will it happen again? Someone pls advise and help out.

Login to Me Too

Glaincer
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, even my card linked and verified.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.