Error message at ebay checkout

BubblesUK
Contributor
Contributor

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

I have tried to pay for items purchsed on ebay using my paypal account but everytime I get the above message I have £68.00 in my paypal balance and money on in the accounts linked to paypal so not sure what the problem is

Login to Me Too
189 REPLIES 189

Catrinajordan
New Community Member
Unable to pay for item after using it just yesterday why is this
Login to Me Too

el_juiceman
New Community Member
This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.
Login to Me Too

Shyanna13
Contributor
Contributor

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I have a brand new pre-paid Mastercard on my account.

Never seen this message when I bought anything in the past.

Login to Me Too

PPAccountHelp

We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.

Using money sent from a family member.

Login to Me Too

badger1969
New Community Member

ebay we were unable to process your payment

Login to Me Too

SonicOrbit

i get this error message... I tried buying mulitple products and still

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Login to Me Too

llLordSkyll

ayuda me sale

Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

Login to Me Too

kennethwise

To whom it may concern:

I won an auction on Ebay from a stamp vendor I have already done business with. Paypal now refuses to process my payment. I simply want to pay for the product I won, but Paypal won't let me. I do not want to damage my rating on Ebay and I want to pay this company. How can you get me through again?

Login to Me Too

chainedsoulz

So far ive had 5 custemers tell me the same thing, that they cant complete the check out. I've spoken with ebay and paypal, they just blame each other. i was on the phone with two reps from both companies telling each other its not on their ends. im losing business. why cant my customers complete the check out, before it happened everyother custmer now it is all of them. 

Login to Me Too

Diazokay1985
Haveing a problem paying for item at eBay checkout it's saying tht seller is asking for higher payment in cart (159) can anyone help me thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.