Error message at ebay checkout

BubblesUK
Contributor
Contributor

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

I have tried to pay for items purchsed on ebay using my paypal account but everytime I get the above message I have £68.00 in my paypal balance and money on in the accounts linked to paypal so not sure what the problem is

Login to Me Too
189 REPLIES 189

kingofcandy

So im trying to buy some stuff off a website and it just keeps saying We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available). After everytime i try it. Please help it says my spending limit is near but i have $488 left to spend it says. 😞

Login to Me Too

adhi
New Community Member

I am for the last 8 days experiencing the paypal horror, my buyer could pay to my paypal account but I can not pay to my boss, therefore i am being late to send the goods my buyers have ordered? Could anyone helme to solve:

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Paypal is very paiful and it is horror!

Login to Me Too

grosniuhas

Why does the message "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)." appearing? I canot pay for my ebay purchase.

I have done many payments with my account and its veryfied. Also there is enought money in my credit card.

Login to Me Too

Rickles

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

This is my issue when trying to purchase facebook gold, and I have the money, the sale is only going on for a couple more days please help me out! Thank you!

Login to Me Too

This is the error i am getting when i m trying to pay for my transaction at ebay.. Please help me out. thanks.

Login to Me Too

BlackpoolBabe

I am also geting the same message and no one from paypal or ebay can help...not shopping here again  

Login to Me Too

poorpal12345

Same here trying to pay for an engine i need sending and all i get is this rubbish.

We're not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please try again later.

cards fine, limits are fine,had no problem in the last week buying or selling good job paypal and its nearly christmas.

WHERE'S THE MODS AROUND HERE....HIDING THATS WHERE.

Login to Me Too

sheenview
Contributor
Contributor

money in paypal than the item I wish to purchase but cannot buy anyone got any ideas ?I keep getting a message " We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)." I ahve mo

Login to Me Too

haunted1992
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I've tried the mobileapp and rung paypal, my bank and ebay and they were as good as useless. 

Login to Me Too

paolope
Contributor
Contributor

Hello people, i need your help!
I'm traying to buy a item for ebay (350u$) and i got the message:

I already tried to buy another item (just to tried item: 3u$) and i had no problem with the checkout.

Help me please

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.