Error message at ebay checkout

BubblesUK
Contributor
Contributor

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

I have tried to pay for items purchsed on ebay using my paypal account but everytime I get the above message I have £68.00 in my paypal balance and money on in the accounts linked to paypal so not sure what the problem is

Login to Me Too
189 REPLIES 189

Vall3
Contributor
Contributor

TRUE!! This works when you do it via ebay app! You guys rock!

Login to Me Too

123hd
 I've all of a sudden got a problem making payments from ebay, I get the following error.

Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

I've made over 50 purchases over the last 2 months without problems with this card and all of a sudden I get this error?

WHY?

I login to paypal and there is no report of a problem nor is there an option to confirm card?

Login to Me Too

Joejoe1111

idk man

Login to Me Too

rhondda_lad
New Community Member

I have tried usimg both my current bank accounyt and credit card but still get the same error message.

Login to Me Too

@ajl wrote:

I have a similar problem with paypal and I get this message:-

error

We were not able to process your payment. Please try again.

This Paypal message wasn't much help either:-

Unfortunately, we cannot give you detailed information as to why our security system has blocked your transaction nor can we override or manually change the security settings. This is a standard procedure for all transactions going through PayPal and is in accordance with our User Agreement.

What can I do now to complete my purchase?

Login to Me Too

2010karolina23
New Community Member

problem with payments

Login to Me Too

zewl
Contributor
Contributor

make sure your name in ebay is exactly the same in paypal.

Login to Me Too

Viliukas2222

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

What i need to do complete my payment ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.