Error at checkout stage for ebay/PayPal ???

masterk3ing117
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an item on eBay and tried to pay for it. I got to the bit where you enter your PayPal password and email, after I do, it says confirm. I click confirm and says Error. I'm on my iPhone, so then I try using the full PayPal to checkout. It says error, PayPal is not avalblie at this time ( or something similar). What is going on?
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_paula

Hi masterk3ing117, 

Has this been resolved for you and are you able to make payment now?

Please repost 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

katiesam2310x
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i am having the same problem. i cant purchase anything from ebay. it has been like it since yesterday. could anyone tell me how to fix this please. i dont understand why its doing it.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi there,

If you are still unable to pay for your item I would suggest that you contact your seller and request that the send a payment request direct to your PayPal account. This should allow your payment to go through successfully.

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

bastianatbay

Hi, I have the same problem since saturday...

Purchased ebay item and gone through the usual stuff to confirm payment etc etc but then in paypal it comes up with an error message saying unable to process...

Please can somebody tell me what s going on?

Login to Me Too

bastianatbay

Hi, my error message is #10417 if that helps...

I just dont know what to do.

I keep trying since saturday, and its almost wednesday!!!

Regards

Login to Me Too

I_know_nothing
Contributor
Contributor

Problems like this are sometimes caused by a corrupt file in your browser's cache. So, clearing your cookies and temporary Internet files may fix it.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi I_know_nothing, 

Thanks for your post and great response, 

Kudos to you

Paula 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi bastianatbay, 

You got some great advice from I_know_nothing, as this is the first thing that we will advise. If you are still getting the same error I would suggest that you review your registered card details to ensure that they are up to date. 

You can check this by click on ",my money" in the profile section and click on your registered card.

I hope this helps,

Paula  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.