Error 601 Checkout

clagarda
New Community Member

hello to make a purchase on ebay, upon checkout I get an error that says "We're sorry, but we can not send your payment right now"

can help me please

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is your PayPal Account verified?  If yes, that's a good thing.

Next, you can try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files and history.  Then close the browser, reopen and retry.

Last, don't know if the tip below works or not, have not personally tired it but, it's worth a look:

It's possible to bypass the eBay checkout and log directly into our PayPal account.   Near the top of the page, there is a  "SEND MONEY" Tab.  Directly under this, there is  "Pay for eBay Items".  Clicking on that, should pull up ALL the purchases you have on eBay that are not yet paid. You can then select the one you would like to pay and complete your transaction.

Login to Me Too

drun465hym
New Community Member

D Runham

34 Ward Rd 

Cambridge

CB1 3SY

Login to Me Too

SunnySaturday
New Community Member
While I don't have an actual fix for this, I do have a workaround. I received this error after being prompted to provide a password. So what I did to purchase my items was use the link provided on the PayPal user credential login screen that allows you to purchase your item using a debit, credit, or gift card as if you were a non-PayPal member. I was able to proceed to the checkout and complete my order to avoid the possibility of a negative buyer rating. I hope this at least helps people temporarily.
Login to Me Too

Gosse681
New Community Member
It's easy m8 it The one u trying to by from ho need to accept payments from ur country 🙂
Login to Me Too

sapimy1
Contributor
Contributor
Hai admin...just now I want to send the payment in ebay after I won item rayban vintage. The price is around USD 17. 50. Seller name is sinecos360. Can let me know why can't accept my payment. Tq
Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately we cannot help with requests such as this.  We are a member to member help group, we do not have customer support capabilities.   All we can is speculate as to the reason why - for example: the seller's account may not be verified or his eBay and PayPal Account are not correctly linked or his email address is not confirmed, etc.

Login to Me Too

bandaratreni
New Community Member

same for me.

a buyer is trying to pay but they al cant they get an error 601

Login to Me Too

Kevin99
Contributor
Contributor

If you got this error message "We're sorry, but we can not send your payment right now" you should read this post 

iI saw some readers there fux there problem already 

Login to Me Too

Bobbejaan
Contributor
Contributor
Well. I have had enough of the BS, I have 2 bank accounts and 2 cards linked to paypal, and I have ALWAYS been verified, now, you up and unverify me and I can't pay for $#!t i need?!?!?! WELL F*** /0#. I found some sites, Wish and Geek, that are cheaper anyway ^'1'' <
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.