Ebay payment won't send

Mrsmac13
Hi I have purchased item on ebay and when I clicked on pay now it asked me to log into PayPal then the message said unable to send payment right now. I originally tried to pay via my phone then ipad and have same problem.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Natsu_Sal
Contributor
Contributor

same thing here , what an amazing support no one can help you here just use something else besides paypal ...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there Mrsmac13,

Welcome to the community.

This can happen for security reasons on your account. For example if you don't have a confirmed back up funding source. Make sure you have confirmed a card on your account fully.

It can also happen if you are logging in from somewhere you don't usually log in from, a new mobile, new laptop or tablet etc.

Once you have confirmed a card, try making the payment from your normal device on your normal network/wifi connection. 

Let us know how it goes.

Login to Me Too

demilockett

Hi I have purchased item on ebay and when I clicked on pay now it asked me to log into PayPal then the message said unable to send payment right now. I originally tried to pay via my phone and it said i couldnt pay using the app and to go on the proper website so i went on to my laptop and have same problem it just says We werent able to process your paypal payment. and if i see yhemessag more than once to come on here .

Login to Me Too

Natsu_Sal
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this error for the past 4 days any solution ? Cat Sad

We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there demilockett,

Welcome to the community.

I have moved your post here as I have answered one similar above.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.