Disputes and Refunds

Nipy123
Contributor
Contributor

I have an open dispute with the seller, and i am worried that PayPal is not looking into my case properly, its all very automated ( messages are not getting through the brick wall ) and even though i am able to provide all the correspondents and i have done so. ( I have confirmation email from the seller that they have have received the returned item and are willing to refund. I have forwarded this email to PayPal but it doesn't  seem to be taken into consideration. I feel like i am losing my money to the scammers and i am not getting any help from PayPal at all. They just don't seem to care. What shall i do before they close the case?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nipy123

If the seller has received the item back then why does he not just issue you with a refund? That would automatically close the dispute then.

Failing that if you add a TRACKING NUMBER that proves delivery of the item back to the seller then that would close the dispute as well once paypal reviewed it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nipy123
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I wish it was that easy! But the seller have No intention refunding my money, otherwise I would have seen it on my PayPal account!!! By the way It’s Not just me there is hundreds of other people going through the same problem with that particular seller I have seen online reviews... Yes, I have tracking number but it shows still in transit, they don’t do electronic updates in China, it will always show in Transit even though they did get it and they sent me the confirmation email that they indeed got it, they also say on the same email that they are willing to refund me the money only if I close the dispute with PayPal which is odd thing to ask, don’t you think! Unfortunately THIS IS HOW THESE GUYS OPERATE, I don’t understand why PayPal is not looking into the confirmation email and refund the money to me! Clearly these guys are ripping people off from their hard earned cash!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
No tracking that proves delivery of item back to the seller probably means you will lose. You should really read up on buyer protection before you buy especially international items. Most SNAD posts on here are cheap stuff from China.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nipy123
Contributor
Contributor
I just got the good news, PayPal has decided in my favour, got my money back straight away... Also, lesson learnt I will be extra careful and do my online research before buying from unknown company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.