Cannot understand seller's language

Martin238
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to make a purchase from a web page which is in English, but the PayPal page is in Spanish, which I do not understand. Is there any way I can change it to English, or is it up to the seller to change the settings?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Martin238
Contributor
Contributor

I looked at that thread, but could not find anything relevant, as I did not need to change my default language, which was still English.

However, after some trial and error I found a solution. In my browser I had one tab in Spanish, where I wanted to make a purchase. I opened another tab to the Paypal home page, logged in as usual and that was in English. I then went back to the first tab and refreshed the screen, it at once turned into English.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Martin238
Contributor
Contributor

I looked at that thread, but could not find anything relevant, as I did not need to change my default language, which was still English.

However, after some trial and error I found a solution. In my browser I had one tab in Spanish, where I wanted to make a purchase. I opened another tab to the Paypal home page, logged in as usual and that was in English. I then went back to the first tab and refreshed the screen, it at once turned into English.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.