Buying with PayPal and Multiple Cards...

darkcyde
New Community Member

Hi

I use PayPal with multiple cards for multiple bank accounts, and was wondering if there was a way to assign a simple to remember tag name to each card.

i know the system shows you the last 4 digits of the card number, but just simply get confused as to which account 2136 or 8545 is related to.  It would be REALLY handy to be able to put a name to the card/account so that when you can chose from multiple cards, you can see the nickname (ie Personal AC or Joint AC) so you don't have to remember whch number it is.  Because there is obviously the situation where you get a new card, therefore a new 4 digits to remember.

Just a thought.....being a web developer myself, I really don't think this is a difficult thing to do.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Another way to submit suggestions or changes is to use the Site Feedback link from within your PayPay Account. The link is on every page. There's a survey question to answer and text box below. Use the text box to submit your suggestion or change. Seems they do have folks that look at the submissions verses posting via the community forum.

And there's also a PayPal FaceBook Page.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.