Adress

RFArrow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I recently paid someone for the goods/services option, and selected the 'No adress needed'

Does this mean that the recipient does not see my address at all? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@RFArrow wrote:

@Brandon-P

Thanks, Is there any way to confirm this?

Hi @RFArrow,

You can view the details of the transaction on the PayPal website. This will show all of the associated information of the purchase, which should be identical to the seller's version of the node. If an address is not visible, it means there were no disclosure of it.

You can also ask the seller for confirmation of this, however I am confident of the previous answer, based on the provided information in the first post.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@RFArrow wrote:

Hi, I recently paid someone for the goods/services option, and selected the 'No adress needed'

Does this mean that the recipient does not see my address at all? Thanks.

Hi @RFArrow,

PayPal will only disclose information relevant to the transaction. If the seller's item does not require an address or the option is not selected upon manual transfer, address details of the recipient are not visible.

Login to Me Too

RFArrow
Contributor
Contributor

@Brandon-P

Login to Me Too
Solved

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@RFArrow wrote:

@Brandon-P

Hi @RFArrow,

You can view the details of the transaction on the PayPal website. This will show all of the associated information of the purchase, which should be identical to the seller's version of the node. If an address is not visible, it means there were no disclosure of it.

You can also ask the seller for confirmation of this, however I am confident of the previous answer, based on the provided information in the first post.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.